The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, by Ryan

Once upon a time it was my special,great grans birthday.Rapidly,I was baking her tasty chocolate cake. Eventually, I ran out of flour so I checked on my neighbour to borrow some.

So, I went to the first pig’s house but for some reason he started to be mean and not let me have any flour. All of a sudden, my throat was tickly. “BING BANG”. I had a mighty, big cough. Unexpectedly, the pig was fried in the centre of the poor, crumbled house.

Rapidly, I knocked on the second pig’s house. “Please could I have some flour?” The pig replied, “get lost,” the second nasty pig yelled. Nervously, my throat tickled again. “BONG BANG”. I coughed the house down. Hungrily, my stomach rumbled, I licked my lips and ate the pig.

So, I went to the tarmac house. Suddenly, I told the pig to let me in. “No you bad wolf!” snarled the third pig ungratefully. Unfortunately, I didn’t feel good. “BOOM!” I coughed but thankfully it did not knock the house down.

However, the animal doctors knew I had a bad cough so I went to the hospital and they made me better. And they gave me flour for my dear old granny’s cake.

Comments
  • Ryan's Mum says:

This is a fantastic story Ryan with some really exciting words. Well Done

• Jayden Class 11 says:

WOW this is a great piece of work Ryan i really like it Well Done

• Freya and Emily says:

Well done Ryan fantastic work. 😀

• Megan and Sophie says:

We really like your work. Keep the good work :]

• alex says:

I love your work

• Isabelle says:

wow I really like this piece of work Ryan

• Kaitlin says:

Wow Ryan this is a good piece of work I liked how you used Unfortunately and then a comma.

• lola and lucy says:

Wow Ryan this is a great piece of work we loved how you used the conjunction however. Maybe you could improve the word bad .
    by Lola and Lucy

• Lucy and Asha says:

We really liked how you put BONG BANG in capitals in your writing because it stands out to the reader.
    Could you improve the word mean to a better word maybe . Well done good piece of work !

• claudia says:

very good work and neat writing