How to make a Paper Snowflake
You will need:
- A piece of paper
- Firstly, make a square piece of paper by cutting off the surplus paper neatly.
2. Secondly, fold the square into a triangle gently.
3. Then, fold it into another triangle.
4. Again, fold another triangle.
5. Next, cut out shapes on the edges of the paper.
6. Only cut a couple of shapes but leave a leave after each shape.
7. After that, unfold your triangles carefully.
8. Finally, you have made a successful snowflake (you could tie a string to it and hand it on your Christmas tree!)