Year 3 Memories

Our time in Year 3 has nearly come to an end and what an exciting year we have had.

Can you leave a comment about what you favourite memories are from this school year?

Comments
  • Liam says:

My favourite thing in year 3 is football because I will learn new skills and get lots of trophies and medals.

• Brooklyn says:

my favourite memory was swimming because I learned a to be a better swimmer!

• Thomas says:

This year I have enjoyed trying out and getting on the school teams and representing them in competitions

• Freya says:

My favourite thing in year 3 was making stir fry because I can now make it and it was so fun.

• Daniel says:

My favourite thing in year 3 has been swimming because I could do tricks and then I copy them under water.

• Harrison says:

My favourite memorie is science week because we went inside a big space dome.

• Isabelle And Keira says:

my favourite time in year 3 is when we did the drawing of the people inspired by Julian Opie isabelle my favourite lesson in year 3 was ICTS because we get to see peoples work keira

• cl72013 says:

Anton
    my favourite memory of year 3 is Qaury bank mill because I got to look at all the michines.

• xavier says:

My favourite memory in year3 is science week because we did amazing experaments.

• Amelia says:

My favourite memory from year 3 is the monster mash ball because I am with all my friends and I had a good time.

• Declan says:

I like when we had a school trip to Cuarry Bank Mill